Clofers is located in the Nassfeld ski area, near the PresseggerSee, a beautiful lake in Austria.
At Clofers you are not just on a holiday, we would like that you look forward to your holiday with pleasure and you will remember only happy thoughts about your stay with us. Our chalets are designed with great care from our passion for Austria and wintersports. Important here is the living comfort, both inside and outside; sufficient bedrooms, comfortable living room and kitchen, but with the authenticity of the houses in Austria.
The modern and warm interior of our chalets will make you feel right at home. In the morning, your sandwiches will be delivered to your front door entirely according to your own wishes and you can enjoy a delicious breakfast before you set out in the area. Whether you like wintersports, want to enjoy the sun in the summer, prefer hiking, are looking for peace or adventure; there is something for everyone to do in the vicinity of our parks.
Stay at our location in Rattendorf and enjoy the luxury, it is time to relax.
At our location in Rattendorf we offer 45 chalets, the different types of finishing create a playful character on the park.
- The chalets are oriented to the south and all have a view of the mountains and in the winter on the ski slope and all are very comfortable.
- We have taken into account that there is enough space inside and outside.
- Make use of your own kitchen, spacious living room, bathroom equipped with a spacious shower and sink. The toilets (upstairs and downstairs) are separate.
- Relax in the comfortable bedrooms. All chalets have 2 or 3 bedrooms, two with a double bed and the third bedroom has a bunk bed.
- All chalets have a private parking space, with the possibility to park two cars and private entrance with access to your accommodation.
- Outside you can enjoy the sun on one of the balconies or in your garden. All chalets are equipped with a complete garden set.
Still want to get out of the house?
Right next to our park in Rattendorf is the Clofers "Wohnzimmer bei Reiter" where you can enjoy while the kids are playing.
Our chalets are also very easy to reach. You don't have to drive through difficult mountain passes, but can reach the park via well-traveled main roads.