Clofers is located in the Nassfeld ski area, near the PresseggerSee, a beautiful lake in Austria.
Enjoy luxury and comfort in Jenig
Clofers Leisure Lodges Jenig has twelve luxury wooden chalets, the chalets are all located on the south. Nassfeld is located in the Gailtal (Carinthia) and close to the Italian border.
At Clofers you are not just on a holiday, we would like that you look forward to your holiday with pleasure and you will remember only happy thoughts about your stay with us. Our chalets are designed with great care from our passion for Austria and wintersports. Important here is the living comfort, both inside and outside; sufficient bedrooms, comfortable living room and kitchen, but with the authenticity of the houses in Austria.
The modern and warm interior of our chalets will make you feel right at home. In the morning, your sandwiches will be delivered to your front door entirely according to your own wishes and you can enjoy a delicious breakfast before you set out in the area. Whether you like wintersports, want to enjoy the sun in the summer, prefer hiking, are looking for peace or adventure; there is something for everyone to do in the vicinity of our parks.
At our location in Jenig we offer 12 wooden chalets. The houses are built from massive wooden logs.
- The chalets are oriented to the south and all have a view of the mountains and in the winter on the ski slope.
- At the small-scale holiday park there is sufficient space in and around the chalets.
- For the children there is a playground where they can play.
- The chalets all have a high finishing level and a lot of comfort.
- We have taken into account that there must also be sufficient space to move inside, so that after a day outside you can relax and sit together.
Still want to get out of the house?
Right next to our park in Rattendorf is the Clofers "Wohnzimmer bei Reiter" where you can enjoy while the kids are playing.
Our chalets are also very easy to reach. You don't have to drive through difficult mountain passes, but can reach the park via well-traveled main roads.